Working with the cabinet some more today, mostly the frames. In doing this, I bought the kreg pocket screw setup. It mostly worked, I had to do some trail and error, that I thought I had worked out on the scrape pieces, but ended up messing up 3 of the pieces. I had to make some adjustments to the kreg unit, and change the direction I was drilling the pocket holes to avoid spiting the teak.
I set the kreg up for 1/2″ to start with, the holes do not come out centered. So I moved it back a notch, this made the holes more centered.
To avoid spliting the wood, I had to drill the holes like the bottom piece vice the top piece. This allowed for the screws to not split the wood.
All clamped up to put in the 3/4″ screws. I had to order those online.
Going with some birch ply wood. On the fence about white paint or stain.