Today’s work has been removing the glue from the sole of the cabin. The boat had a nasty carpet that was glued to the sole of the boat. A couple of days ago I remove the carpet. That left the floor a nice sticky mess. I have been using citrustrip to soften up the glue then scrap it up with a scraper. It went well, got the majority of the glue up in a couple of sessions of scraping.
For the sole, I’m planning on putting down some vinyl stick on flooring from home depot. It comes in fake teak, woo. I’ll put this down after I’ve decided in what im doing as far as painting the interior of the boat. I’d ideally like to paint it all a nice white color, then have the teak as accent, Herreshoff style if you will.